Help for Job and Internship Posting (FAQ)
This should be as descriptive as possible.
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) does not define full-time employment or part-time employment. This is a matter generally to be determined by the employer (http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/workhours/index.htm).
However, we have developed a few categories to assist you in:
- Full-time - A full-time job is a permanent position, with the expectation of a 40+ hour workweek.
- Part-time - A part-time job is a permanent position, with the expectation of less than 40-hour workweek.
- Seasonal F/T - A full-time job that has a finite start and end date with the expectation of a 40+ hour workweek. ie. a crush position
- Seasonal P/T - A part-time job that has a finite start and end date with the expectation of a less than 40-hour workweek.
- Internship - A full-time job that has a finite start and end date that also serves to teach students about multiple aspects of the industry.
If none of these options seem appropriate please include additional information in the Job description field, or contact email@example.com.
This should be the general region that the job is located in, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Santa Maria, Northern California, Sacramento, etc.
This should contain as much information as possible about the duties and expectations associated with the offered position.
Anticipated Start Date
This should be a reasonable estimate of the employment
Deadline to Apply
Date to submit job applications.
Additional Information - Here you can upload more information regarding the position in the following file types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, and pdf.
Where to send applications if appropriate. May also include "Visit our website for further details".
- Company Name - This should be the name of the company or winery, if you would like to keep it secret you can use an alias, "Small foothills winery"
- Address (City, State, Zip)- This is the company address.
- Website - This is the website address applicants should use to learn more or contact you about the position. URLs need to be formatted correctly to be active links, they must include the http:// prefix to be detected.
- Your Name - Person submitting the post to the AGB website.
- Your Email - This is the email address applicants should use to contact you about the position.
- Your Phone - This is the telephone number applicants should use to contact you about the position.