Welcome to AGB Advising
1. Connect with the AGB Advising Center
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any academic question, concern, or clarification.
- Drop-in Zoom advising for students with a peer advisor on Tuesday and Thursday from Noon - 3 PM using the following link: https://calpoly.zoom.us/j/8573531252
- To request a virtual meeting, please email email@example.com to schedule a time to Zoom.
3. Class Search is also another helpful tool to search for classes.
The Agribusiness Advising Center provides academic advising and related services to all undergraduate Agribusiness students. Our goal for every student is twofold:
- To succeed at coursework and graduate in a timely manner
- To take responsibility for their education
To facilitate these goals, the Advising Center teaches students how to:
- Enroll in the proper courses
- Use and interpret the Degree Progress Report
- Plan for their Senior Year/Graduation
- Choose transferable courses from a junior college
- Understand and adhere to academic policies
- Get help from other campus support services (study abroad, counseling, tutoring, etc.)
Advising Resource Links
How to Reach Us
Location: Building 10, Room 252