Welcome to AGB Advising
The AGB Advising has merged with the CAFES Advising Center. Our new offices are in Building 74 M-A (across the street from Building 10).
Location: Building 74 M-A
CONNECT WITH YOUR AGB ADVISING CENTER
- Email email@example.com with any academic question, concern, or clarification.
- Virtual drop-in hours with an AGB Peer Advisor via the following Zoom link: https://calpoly.zoom.us/j/7603948004.
- To request a virtual meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to Zoom.
The Agribusiness Advising Center provides academic advising and related services to all undergraduate Agribusiness students. Our goal for every student is twofold:
- To succeed at coursework and graduate in a timely manner
- To take responsibility for their education
To facilitate these goals, the Advising Center teaches students how to:
- Enroll in the proper courses
- Use and interpret the Degree Progress Report
- Plan for their Senior Year/Graduation
- Choose transferable courses from a junior college
- Understand and adhere to academic policies
- Get help from other campus support services (study abroad, counseling, tutoring, etc.)
CAFES Advising Website
Cal Poly Advising Website
Cal Poly Counseling
Class Search - helpful tool to search for classes
Faculty Office Hours & location
Schedule Builder - new registration software (replacing PASS). See demo video HERE.
Senior Project Information