Welcome to AGB Advising
The AGB Advising has merged with the CAFES Advising Center. Our new offices are in Building 74 M-A (across the street from Building 10).
Location: Building 74 M-A
CONNECT WITH YOUR AGB ADVISING CENTER
- Via email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Be sure to include your name, major and briefly what your academic advising question is.
- Via a drop-in meeting with an AGB Peer Advisor. Drop in advising can be either in-person or via Zoom. Peer advisors will be holding drop-in advising hours during Fall 2022 at the following times:
- Monday: 9 am - 12 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am - 12 pm
- Thursday: 11 am - 2 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 12 pm
- To drop in with an AGB peer advisor during the above times, please use this link: https://waitwhile.com/welcome/cafesadvisingcenter
- Via an appointment with the AGB academic advisor, Craig N. Hooper. Please request and appointment with Mr. Hooper via email@example.com.
The Agribusiness Advising Center provides academic advising and related services to all undergraduate Agribusiness students. Our goal for every student is twofold:
- To succeed at coursework and graduate in a timely manner
- To take responsibility for their education
To facilitate these goals, the Advising Center teaches students how to:
- Enroll in the proper courses
- Use and interpret the Degree Progress Report
- Plan for their Senior Year/Graduation
- Choose transferable courses from a junior college
- Understand and adhere to academic policies
- Get help from other campus support services (study abroad, counseling, tutoring, etc.)
CAFES Advising Website
Cal Poly Advising Website
Cal Poly Counseling
Class Search - helpful tool to search for classes
Faculty Office Hours & location
Schedule Builder - new registration software (replacing PASS). See demo video HERE.
Senior Project Information